Login Register






Deviation - MyBB Theme Ripping Service filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Deviation - MyBB Theme Ripping Service #21
(04-30-2014, 09:37 PM)Duubz Wrote: Ripping takes no skill. It takes so little skill, I can do it.

Hmmm can u teach me ripping please xD

Reply

RE: Deviation - MyBB Theme Ripping Service #22
(05-02-2014, 04:47 AM)Commander_Limo Wrote: Hmmm can u teach me ripping please xD

Open your browser of choice, so long as you can inspect the element. No I.E., you really can't do shit w/ I.E..
Once inspect element, you can use your hot key that is macro'd to your browser.
  • F12 - Google Chrome
  • Q - Firefox / Mozilla
Locate the global css. Once found, replace your global.css file w/ the theme that you want to rip.
Then, just mock-up the HTML from there. A strategy I use is to read the source word-for-word when I need to so I can correct any errors.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

Re: RE: Deviation - MyBB Theme Ripping Service #23
(05-02-2014, 04:52 AM)Duubz Wrote: Open your browser of choice, so long as you can inspect the element. No I.E., you really can't do shit w/ I.E..
Once inspect element, you can use your hot key that is macro'd to your browser.
  • F12 - Google Chrome
  • Q - Firefox / Mozilla
Locate the global css. Once found, replace your global.css file w/ the theme that you want to rip.
Then, just mock-up the HTML from there. A strategy I use is to read the source word-for-word when I need to so I can correct any errors.

Wont work for everything, but this should fit most needs.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: Deviation - MyBB Theme Ripping Service #24
hmm nice tut but only this much to do :o

Reply

RE: Deviation - MyBB Theme Ripping Service #25
(05-02-2014, 05:16 AM)Six Wrote: Wont work for everything, but this should fit most needs.

Well, I won't teach him all my tricks and secrets. Tongue
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Deviation - MyBB Theme Ripping Service #26
(05-02-2014, 08:10 AM)Duubz Wrote: Well, I won't teach him all my tricks and secrets. Tongue

Vouch, Duubz is master ripper.

Reply

RE: Deviation - MyBB Theme Ripping Service #27
wget -R, you'll rip the theme along with everything else.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47

Reply