Login Register






Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? #11
Don't think it should be illegal, but if you're sexually attracted to them you're disgusting.
[Image: 383dbcbdd0eb954803ad9bc4f8934f82.png]

Reply

RE: Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? #12
The real stuff should indeed be illegal but drawn loli or shota should be fine, no one's hurt and no children are exploited.
[Image: SXqSazB.png]

Reply

RE: Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? #13
Loli and shota, in a few studies (sorry I can't cite them) have been shown to decrease actual child abuse, so absolutely keep them legal.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47

Reply

RE: Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? #14
(04-22-2014, 06:30 PM)Reiko Wrote: Loli and shota, in a few studies (sorry I can't cite them) have been shown to decrease actual child abuse, so absolutely keep them legal.

I was about to ask you about the studies too.
[Image: q17Iqom.gif]

Reply

RE: Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? #15
As long as they are masturbating to cartoons instead of actual kids i'm all for it.
[Image: i5A1z.gif]

Reply

RE: Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? #16
As long as its not realistic, I don't see an issue with it being legal. Not my flavour though.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? #17
I don't know, I have mixed feelings.

On one hand, it's still disgusting as fuck, and shouldn't be used, and someone may get bored of it and want "the real thing"
But on the other, it could keep people from doing those sort of things in RL.
Unleash the lead from my pistol into my head bumpin' crystal

Reply

RE: Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? #18
It should be legal. Or not.
By following the same logic as the ban on Loli/Shota's have, then it's either depictions of murder and drunken driving that should be illegal as well ( Lel GTA) or both become legal.
Both are fantasy and not touching the world. We need to ban both or make both acceptable.
I, obviously, support the latter.

Plot Twist:
Spoiler:
I actually hate loli/shota.
I just hate double-standards more.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply

RE: Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? #19
The reason CP is illegal is because children are harmed. No one is harmed in loli therefore it shouldn't be illegal.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply