What I dont understand. 04-18-2014, 04:27 AM
#1
So, I'm selling roots.
ROOTS.
My exploit is a Seagate Blackarnor NAS one.
I go to post to sell them. Understand that these are ROOTS.
I get bashed as soon as I post selling them. My exploit uses a public one, the admin password reset.
When you reset it, the password goes to admin. So the login becomes admin@*IP* and the pass is admin.
THAT ISNT MY EXPLOIT.
I use that to root them. When rooted you get privileges higher than admin.
Difference:
admin@ip:admin
Mine
root@ip
ASSOFMYCHOICE
Now lay off. Jesus.
ROOTS.
My exploit is a Seagate Blackarnor NAS one.
I go to post to sell them. Understand that these are ROOTS.
I get bashed as soon as I post selling them. My exploit uses a public one, the admin password reset.
When you reset it, the password goes to admin. So the login becomes admin@*IP* and the pass is admin.
THAT ISNT MY EXPLOIT.
I use that to root them. When rooted you get privileges higher than admin.
Difference:
admin@ip:admin
Mine
root@ip
ASSOFMYCHOICENow lay off. Jesus.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)






















![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)






![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)








