Login Register






Which mobile devices do you currently own? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Which mobile devices do you currently own? #21
White Nexus 5 16GB
[Image: nexus-5-white-02.jpg]

Acer Iconia Tab A200 32GB
[Image: acer-iconia-tab-a200-12688-MLV20063471048_032014-F.jpg]

iPod Touch 4G 32GB
[Image: reparacion-del-boton-home-ipod-touch-4g-...2014-F.jpg]

These pictures aren't mine.

Reply

RE: Which mobile devices do you currently own? #22
Moto G with Verizon. Pretty decent for its price
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: Which mobile devices do you currently own? #23
I use an xPeria U aswell as my old trustworthy Nikon 6151 (and usually Samsungs for SEing) ^^
[Image: R5aCcWV.png]

Reply

RE: Which mobile devices do you currently own? #24
Currently replaced my iPhones 4s with a Samsung Galaxy S4.
Love it Biggrin

Reply

RE: Which mobile devices do you currently own? #25
Ehm, got a Samsung Galaxy Mini I think it's called? Not quite sure of the name but it's basically like a small samsung galaxy, bought it from my sisters ex for £15 around a year and a half ago, rarely use it though. Also got an iPod Touch 5th Gen 32gb which I've had trouble charging lately, ordering a new charger soon and hoping it's the cable that's the issue.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply

RE: Which mobile devices do you currently own? #26
iPhone 4S, 5 and 5S
I think I still have my old Galaxy S3 too :x

Reply

RE: Which mobile devices do you currently own? #27
I have Jiayu G3 Android phone and Blackberry Playbook tablet

Reply

RE: Which mobile devices do you currently own? #28
iPleb (ipod) 4 and a Nokia Lumia 520
[Image: SXqSazB.png]

Reply

RE: Which mobile devices do you currently own? #29
moto x
iphone 4
iphone 3gs
ipod touch

(04-13-2014, 10:59 PM)Flashwave Wrote: iPleb (ipod) 4 and a Nokia Lumia 520

do you like your 520 im looking at getting one
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2014, 06:35 PM by midget_pro.)

Reply

RE: Which mobile devices do you currently own? #30
(04-15-2014, 06:34 PM)midget_pro Wrote: *snip*
do you like your 520 im looking at getting one

I love it. Windows Phone is a great mobile OS, the 520 is the perfect size for a phone too imo.
[Image: SXqSazB.png]

Reply