Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us #11
(04-12-2014, 10:50 AM)w00t Wrote: Whether or not cloudflare knew about the exploit a week ago is irrelevant, as the bug is years old.

People never really started freaking out until around now.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us #12
(04-12-2014, 10:18 AM)Duubz Wrote: Is there really any other way to use CloudFlare? Notamused

I don't even use anything but their nameservers.
Yes. There is usage of their CDN.
Using their CDN is what "protects" someone from this bug, and it does an awful job of it.
I hope you're trolling, I really do.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47

Reply

RE: Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us #13
(04-12-2014, 10:52 AM)Duubz Wrote: People never really started freaking out until around now.

And why does that matter? The public doesn't need to know about a bug for it to be exploited.

Reply

RE: Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us #14
(04-12-2014, 03:16 PM)Starfall Wrote: Yes. There is usage of their CDN.
Using their CDN is what "protects" someone from this bug, and it does an awful job of it.
I hope you're trolling, I really do.

He is definitely not trolling.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us #15
(04-12-2014, 03:16 PM)Starfall Wrote: Yes. There is usage of their CDN.
Using their CDN is what "protects" someone from this bug, and it does an awful job of it.
I hope you're trolling, I really do.

That's a possibility.

(04-12-2014, 03:48 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: He is definitely not trolling.

Nobody fucking asked you.
loveyoutho #nohomo
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us #16
This is almost as bad as the time Duubz thought DDoS was when you had multiple targets for a DoS attack.

Reply

RE: Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us #17
(04-13-2014, 12:38 AM)Koala Wrote: This is almost as bad as the time Duubz thought DDoS was when you had multiple targets for a DoS attack.

[Image: zombie-computer-3d.jpg]
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us #18
(04-13-2014, 12:39 AM)Duubz Wrote: [Image: zombie-computer-3d.jpg]

NO.

you used to think that 1 HOST attacked multiple targets.

it makes it even more funny because you were making fun of someone who used the term "ddos protected"

i literally just
fuck
Wavy baby

Reply

RE: Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us #19
(04-13-2014, 01:12 AM)Bannedshee Wrote: NO.

you used to think that 1 HOST attacked multiple targets.

it makes it even more funny because you were making fun of someone who used the term "ddos protected"

i literally just
fuck

I've never thought 1 host attacked multiple.

Proper capitalization would be nice.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Heartbleed Bug - What it is & How it Affects us #20
(04-13-2014, 01:20 AM)Duubz Wrote: I've never thought 1 host attacked multiple.

Proper capitalization would be nice.

To be honest [I'm a retard] I thought DDoS was one attacks one, I R HURRRRRRR

Reply