RE: i dont get it 04-02-2014, 11:41 AM
#21
It's funny you were able to notice the trend and make a thread about it. Because I do have to agree with you. I find this annoying as shit, personally. Even if something doesn't take a massive amount of skill to do, it's got some merit. I'd like to see this stop happening. I'll talk with @BreShiE and we'll start giving people LQP warnings for it.
I'd like to see people work together more here, not tear each other down.
@Sined actually gives information. @APT1337 doesn't. @Sined gets more respect from me.
I'd like to see people work together more here, not tear each other down.
(04-02-2014, 04:19 AM)Adorapuff Wrote: APT > Sined. Sined acts like a little bitch most of the time.
@Sined actually gives information. @APT1337 doesn't. @Sined gets more respect from me.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)












![[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]](https://i.imgur.com/F4Z9Dqw.png)







![[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/dHJ4Beo.gif)
