Login Register






Collection Thread filter_list
Author
Message
Collection Thread #1
Post what you've got below. Bonus points for pictures.

I currently use MyFigureCollection.net to keep track of what I own (since some of my stuff is in another state). I also own some other stuff that isn't listed on their site.

My collection:
http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/Oni

I also own:
  • A Monokuma scarf/hat (which I am notorious for wearing in Skype calls)
  • A few other things that I haven't identified (came in Fukubukuro bags from Jlist)
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Collection Thread #2
Why does your collection make me jealous?
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Collection Thread #3
(03-27-2014, 05:08 AM)Duubz Wrote: Why does your collection make me jealous?

I honestly don't have much stuff...
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Collection Thread #4
(03-27-2014, 05:09 AM)Oni Wrote: I honestly don't have much stuff...

But still, jealous.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Collection Thread #5
Get a body pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya.

[Image: mmDZvrx.jpg?1]

Until then, your collection will never be complete.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: Collection Thread #6
Natalia Poklonskaya Natalia Poklonskaya Natalia Poklonskaya Natalia Poklonskaya Natalia Poklonskaya.

Omg.

The things I would do to her. You are never complete without Natalia Poklonskaya.
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply

RE: Collection Thread #7
Your girlfriend is good to you Wink

I want a collection too O_O Heck, even if they were chibis. Do want.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Collection Thread #8
(03-28-2014, 12:05 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Your girlfriend is good to you Wink

I want a collection too O_O Heck, even if they were chibis. Do want.

Yeah, she bought me the Asuna one I'd wanted for like... forever. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Collection Thread #9
>Spike figure

Mah nigga.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Collection Thread #10
(03-28-2014, 12:07 AM)Oni Wrote: Yeah, she bought me the Asuna one I'd wanted for like... forever. Tongue

I love you. I made myself broke for you Wink Jk
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply