Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 712
Threads: 61
RE: What is your strongest field? 03-26-2014, 03:10 AM
#11
I would have to say I'm a jack of all trades. I'm really good at many different things, not focused on a single thing.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,468
Threads: 129
RE: What is your strongest field? 03-26-2014, 03:26 AM
#12
I'm pretty much only good at web design and development. :3
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 4,192
Threads: 125
RE: What is your strongest field? 03-26-2014, 07:48 AM
#13
Probably music, and motivational speaker.
I try to write poems to the way I like, however it could be better.
🍫 🍬 🎀
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,154
Threads: 74
RE: What is your strongest field? 03-26-2014, 07:54 AM
#14
Math.
Math is cool, kids.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 1
RE: What is your strongest field? 03-26-2014, 08:37 AM
#15
I guess I'm pretty strong in art, web design, programming, creating abstract sounds (they're horrifying), writing, and probably most in the creative field of things.
I'm getting horrible at maths as I learn more of the creative side. I guess the opposite sides of the brain really do hate each other!
Last year, my learning style was kinda theoristy, and now, it started to change to reflector and pragmatist.
I know lots of stuff, but I'm just weak at em.
petpetpetpetptpeptepte pt epeppe tp et t tt e t
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 504
Threads: 47
RE: What is your strongest field? 03-26-2014, 05:54 PM
#18
I loves me computer... Seriously, it's what I'm best at.
I'm also pretty good on the hardware side, robotics/electronics.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: What is your strongest field? 03-26-2014, 06:18 PM
#19
I used to be very good academically in school. I hated many subjects like Physics, Maths, English Literature but got good grades in all of them xD
My best is definitely Fine Art though.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 688
Threads: 56
RE: What is your strongest field? 03-26-2014, 06:24 PM
#20
Jack of all trades, master of none describes me pretty well. Trying to become master at some though. I also suck at Maths, but I think I can improve that if I spend enough time on it.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.
•