Login Register






Anime Lounge #1 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anime Lounge #41
(03-20-2014, 10:32 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote: wat :O
life far away from things, do you?

No, I don't. I live right in the middle of a city, but everything is around me that I actually need.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #42
(03-20-2014, 10:30 PM)Kyou Wrote: I've been looking at trying Fairy-Tale but the reviews I've read are poor. Might still give it a chance though.

I don't know, I found it quite entertaining, especially in the beginning. However, towards the end maybe the creator has been making it too big, like naruto and all that.

(Yes. I used to read naruto. But then the plot disappeared to allow for a huge war -.- )

(03-20-2014, 10:33 PM)Customer Wrote: No, I don't. I live right in the middle of a city, but everything is around me that I actually need.

Oh, you walk?
I assume driving around in a city wouldn't be worth it?
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2014, 10:34 PM by cr33pyguy.)
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #43
(03-20-2014, 10:34 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote: I don't know, I found it quite entertaining, especially in the beginning. However, towards the end maybe the creator has been making it too big, like naruto and all that.

(Yes. I used to read naruto. But then the plot disappeared to allow for a huge war -.- )


Oh, you walk?
I assume driving around in a city wouldn't be worth it?

Yes, most of the time I do.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #44
Once the merge is complete and everything is settled. I'll be buying the anime group and such. I'll get someone skilled to make the userbar sexy.
[Image: 7yW1UHU.jpg]

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #45
(03-20-2014, 11:29 PM)Killua Wrote: Once the merge is complete and everything is settled. I'll be buying the anime group and such. I'll get someone skilled to make the userbar sexy.
I'm already working on it Wink
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #46
Anime group is getting closer and closer to being done. Got the name, now just need to finish up the user bar. If anyone wants to try to make one, feel free.
[Image: 7yW1UHU.jpg]

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #1 #47
How's the anime fans today? Just got home from work, kinda tired.
[Image: 7yW1UHU.jpg]

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #1 #48
(03-25-2014, 09:35 PM)Kyou Wrote: How's the anime fans today? Just got home from work, kinda tired.

Pretty decent. Haven't watched much Anime today, though I did watch an episode of 'History's Strongest Disciple' in English class today :p

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #1 #49
I'm watching hunterXhunter now I've just finished episode 45 i think, and this is probably one of my favorite animes by far

Reply

RE: Anime Lounge #1 #50
Still on SNK, haven't had the time to finish it. I'm going to try to cram 1 or 2 more episodes in before I hit the hay, wish me luck~

Reply