Login Register






I'm sorry guys :'( Bye... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I'm sorry guys :'( Bye... #31
(03-16-2014, 11:50 PM)Lux Wrote: You're still a child. So she's protecting you from BREAKIKG THE LAW.

When you're older, your parents will treat you as an adult. I discuss hacking and fraud with my mum regularly. She trusts me as a young adult to take care of myself and not do anything stupid.

I wish it was like that for me.


RE: I'm sorry guys :'( Bye... #32
Well, I didn't know you all to great but you were constantly active on the forum and you were always high quality when you posted. Sucks to see another member leave. Hopefully we will see you again in the future... Stay golden ponyboy.


RE: I'm sorry guys :'( Bye... #33
Damn, everyone's leaving SL (not forever but still). I smell the start of a new era.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain


RE: I'm sorry guys :'( Bye... #34
(03-18-2014, 06:10 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: Damn, everyone's leaving SL (not forever but still). I smell the start of a new era.

So far just Sabi and Aurora.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: I'm sorry guys :'( Bye... #35
(03-18-2014, 06:11 PM)Oni Wrote: So far just Sabi and Aurora.

Last time a "Quit-Wave" came around it started small...


RE: I'm sorry guys :'( Bye... #36
Aww. I'm not completely leaving... Just inactive. I could never leave you guys...


RE: I'm sorry guys :'( Bye... #37
I'm back, or am trying my best to be. #closed.