Login Register






Activity from Cyan. filter_list
Author
Message
Activity from Cyan. #1
Hey guys! I have been inactive for a while now, this will change as of today! The comeback is real! Biggrin :omg:

Reply

RE: Activity from Cyan. #2
Welcome back man, HF will be around for you whenever you need it.
[Image: 7yW1UHU.jpg]

Reply

RE: Activity from Cyan. #3
I have also been inactive, busy with in real life stuff. I plan on trying to buy Elite when I can be active again. Welcome back though!
[Image: mNhB1mr.png]

Reply

RE: Activity from Cyan. #4
Same here.
But I always try to make time for HF!
[Image: CdLseg8.png]

Reply

RE: Activity from Cyan. #5
I think almost everyone is inactive lately. I apologise for mine but the only excuse I really have is school and socialising.

Reply

RE: Activity from Cyan. #6
@Dissociation, Thank you but I will be around for HF whenever it needs me now Biggrin
@Money, I will be buying Elite when I hit 500+ posts as I think it is reasonable.
@Deviant, I also try and make time Biggrin
@Abc, School is my main reason and my controller shop has put me behind in work :O

Reply