Login Register






Clash of Clans filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Clash of Clans #11
(02-22-2014, 08:58 PM)Illuminati Wrote: Sounds like my kind of game, I'll check it out Tongue

Good! It's definitely worth it!
[Image: e41e887e66a5f51303a56eafd27ba344.png]

Reply

RE: Clash of Clans #12
(02-22-2014, 09:07 PM)vιpr Wrote: Good! It's definitely worth it!

Any tips for when I start out?

Reply

RE: Clash of Clans #13
(02-22-2014, 09:33 PM)Illuminati Wrote: Any tips for when I start out?

Don't spend all your gems! They're very valuable. Gold is more important than elixir. Try to get at least 3 builders if you can. Try to get your defenses up as much as you can. If you have any more questions, let me know. :blackhat:
[Image: e41e887e66a5f51303a56eafd27ba344.png]

Reply

RE: Clash of Clans #14
I play, I've got TH level 7, nearly 8 and am level 49.
I'd post a picture of my base but I can't.
Almost have all of my cannons to level 10, and collectors to 11.
Personally, I've just been working on my defenses, research, and collectors. Not really worrying much about Barb King or Arch Queen till later.

Reply

RE: Clash of Clans #15
(02-27-2014, 03:38 AM)Fear Wrote: I play, I've got TH level 7, nearly 8 and am level 49.
I'd post a picture of my base but I can't.
Almost have all of my cannons to level 10, and collectors to 11.
Personally, I've just been working on my defenses, research, and collectors. Not really worrying much about Barb King or Arch Queen till later.

Yeah, I haven't been playing for too long. How long did it take you to get there?
[Image: e41e887e66a5f51303a56eafd27ba344.png]

Reply

RE: Clash of Clans #16
(02-27-2014, 03:39 AM)vιpr Wrote: Yeah, I haven't been playing for too long. How long did it take you to get there?
Same, I've been just starting upgrades and getting back on when I can upgrade again.
I'd say it took me about two months.

Reply

RE: Clash of Clans #17
(02-27-2014, 03:40 AM)Fear Wrote: Same, I've been just starting upgrades and getting back on when I can upgrade again.
I'd say it took me about two months.

I started this month, hopefully I'm where you are soon Tongue
[Image: e41e887e66a5f51303a56eafd27ba344.png]

Reply

RE: Clash of Clans #18
(02-27-2014, 03:41 AM)vιpr Wrote: I started this month, hopefully I'm where you are soon Tongue
I'm sure you will be, starting out if I were you, upgrade the collectors.
Then you get plenty of resources to upgrade everything else.
Also, if I were you, before you upgrade your town hall make sure that you have everything else upgraded all the way, except for walls. Walls consume so much of your money it's ridiculous..

Reply

RE: Clash of Clans #19
(02-27-2014, 03:44 AM)Fear Wrote: I'm sure you will be, starting out if I were you, upgrade the collectors.
Then you get plenty of resources to upgrade everything else.
Also, if I were you, before you upgrade your town hall make sure that you have everything else upgraded all the way, except for walls. Walls consume so much of your money it's ridiculous..

Most of my walls are at level 4. I'm going to try and get them all to level 5 and stop there, then start working on the defenses and collectors. I already have about 4 level 8 gold mines, and elixir is virtually useless at the moment, so I'm focusing more on gold.
[Image: e41e887e66a5f51303a56eafd27ba344.png]

Reply

RE: Clash of Clans #20
(02-27-2014, 03:46 AM)vιpr Wrote: Most of my walls are at level 4. I'm going to try and get them all to level 5 and stop there, then start working on the defenses and collectors. I already have about 4 level 8 gold mines, and elixir is virtually useless at the moment, so I'm focusing more on gold.
That's the way to go.
If you need any advice, feel free to hit me up and I'll try to help you out. :blackhat:
I've been trying to mess around with my base to make a good farming base.
It's just annoying because I use my phone and it's so time consuming..

Reply