Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 226
Threads: 47
Favorite spot to hang out in school? 02-23-2014, 01:59 AM
#1
I would say the library is my favorite spot to hang out in school. I like how it is quiet in which I can get all my studies done and I sometimes sleep at the library. It is big enough to have a tablet and a chair every little corner inside the library. What about you? What's your favorite spot to hang out in school?
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 712
Threads: 61
RE: Favorite spot to hang out in school? 02-23-2014, 02:01 AM
#2
In my college they have little cafes and what not in a lot of the buildings. They're really nice hang out for me and all my friends to go.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 540
Threads: 20
RE: Favorite spot to hang out in school? 02-23-2014, 02:12 AM
#3
Probably the cafeteria as there's food and it's fun to chill there. Or the library as it's generally quiet, relaxing, and peaceful. I always feel kinda dumb going there and watching gaming YouTube videos though.
•