Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 352
Threads: 16
RE: Need help. 02-08-2014, 04:53 AM
#2
Its used, so $40. United States Dollar (USD)
If hes selling it as "Refurbished", its only worth half the price.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 226
Threads: 47
RE: Need help. 02-13-2014, 07:36 AM
#3
Wow. This is such an awesome bike right there! I personally think this bad guy would cost around $80 because it looks like a new bike to me. Plus, most bikes are quote expensive, even they are used.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 524
Threads: 50
RE: Need help. 02-13-2014, 07:49 AM
#4
I don't understand how people are giving an estimate on this without knowing anything about it.
What kind of bike is it?
How old is it?
Condition?
Weight?
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 48
Threads: 0
RE: Need help. 02-18-2014, 08:59 PM
#6
Looks like a pretty sick bike but I don't think there is enough info to find the exact price.
•