Login Register






Ouch filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Ouch #11
(01-23-2014, 04:19 PM)Shaun Wrote: [after a long pause] Good luck.


Nope, mate.

EDIT: My League of Legends, my Minecraft and my Steam account has been hacked as well.

You were most likely keylogged.
You need dban ASAP.
dban
[Image: mNhB1mr.png]


RE: Ouch #12
(01-28-2014, 01:49 AM)Diamond Wrote: You were most likely keylogged.
You need dban ASAP.
dban

No.

Don't nuke your harddrive over a keylogger.


RE: Ouch #13
Well for starters you might want to check for a keylogger, RAT or any other sort of malware. If not they jacked your email and did everything else from there.


RE: Ouch #14
(01-23-2014, 04:12 PM)Boss Wrote: I don't know who you are, but I will find you...and I will kill you.

Derivatives:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBfLOZ2CjQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKodGsZfg-E
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin


RE: Ouch #15
(01-28-2014, 10:15 PM)Saikou Wrote: Derivatives:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBfLOZ2CjQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKodGsZfg-E

Well I thought everyone here would know that I was referencing the first "Taken" movie, but that works, too.


RE: Ouch #16
(01-28-2014, 10:22 PM)Boss Wrote: Well I thought everyone here would know that I was referencing the first "Taken" movie, but that works, too.

I knew you were referencing Taken, but I had to.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin


RE: Ouch #17
(01-28-2014, 10:23 PM)Saikou Wrote: I knew you were referencing Taken, but I had to.

Well that's all that matters. The others didn't. :whistle::blink:


RE: Ouch #18
If you end up finding out who was responsible, contact me, if you wish.


RE: Ouch #19
(01-28-2014, 02:10 AM)Fallen Wrote: No.

Don't nuke your harddrive over a keylogger.

Okay that was a bit of an exaggeration ;p. Get Malwarebytes and do a full scan of your drives.
[Image: mNhB1mr.png]


RE: Ouch #20
Everything is alright now, guys. This shouldn't happen again either.