Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,307
Threads: 231
Who are your favourite wrestlers? 01-23-2014, 01:21 PM
#1
I only have two to be honest.
1. John Cena
2. The Rock
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,351
Threads: 121
RE: Who are your favourite wrestlers? 01-23-2014, 02:23 PM
#2
I'd have to say
- Rey Mysterio
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 275
Threads: 28
RE: Who are your favourite wrestlers? 01-23-2014, 08:07 PM
#5
Used to like rey mysterio but then I stopped watching sweaty men wrestling.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,441
Threads: 220
RE: Who are your favourite wrestlers? 01-24-2014, 02:29 AM
#6
- Dwayne Johnson
- Dwayne Johnson
- Dwayne Johnson
there's never not not nuttin
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 226
Threads: 47
RE: Who are your favourite wrestlers? 01-27-2014, 11:26 PM
#7
My favorite wrestler is Dwayne Johnson, whom is known as The Rock. I also like his acting performance, whom is funny and makes the movies quite entertaining.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 230
Threads: 26
RE: Who are your favourite wrestlers? 01-27-2014, 11:28 PM
#8
Who doesn't like The Rock? Pshhh.
•