Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,812
Threads: 190
Today was a shitty day .... 01-06-2014, 11:21 PM
#1
My morning started off with me kicking off my 2ds off my bed and cracking this led. Now I need to pay 63 dollars to fix the led .....Then I had school. Then on the way back my bus driver crashed into a gate causing me to get home at 5 clock :thumbsup:
If anyone can help me get the cost down with led pm :3
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014, 11:22 PM by BreakR.)
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 718
Threads: 90
RE: Today was a shitty day .... 01-06-2014, 11:40 PM
#2
My day started shitty, but gradually got better.
I woke up to find out that my school division was the only one in the area to not cancel school.
Always looking for a business opportunity.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,722
Threads: 139
RE: Today was a shitty day .... 01-07-2014, 12:04 AM
#3
I had an equally horrible start for the new quarter as well.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 132
Threads: 5
RE: Today was a shitty day .... 01-08-2014, 03:02 AM
#4
I am in Hawaii currently and will be flying to disney world. I'm excited!
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 291
Threads: 18
RE: Today was a shitty day .... 01-08-2014, 07:12 AM
#5
You think your day was shit? I didn't have school and woke up at 2 PM! Fucking sucked!
But actually that does suck, first the 2DS then the bus. Would hate that if it happened to me. Hope tomorrow is better!
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 90
Threads: 6
RE: Today was a shitty day .... 01-10-2014, 08:54 AM
#6
Wow, your bus driver drove into a fence? Dang, that must have been scary. I'm assuming the roads must have been bad.
As for me, I am no longer in school, so yay for me.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 63
Threads: 0
RE: Today was a shitty day .... 01-10-2014, 09:27 PM
#7
Sorry to hear about your accident with the led. Then that accident, hope you all are fine. What's up with the driver though?
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 112
Threads: 3
RE: Today was a shitty day .... 01-13-2014, 02:54 AM
#8
Wow, that does sound like a horrible day. My day today was OK, but I had the epitome of horrible days on Friday night and Saturday morning. It was so bad that I don't even want to talk about it.
It does sound like your school needs to hire a new bus driver, though!
•