Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 291
Threads: 18
RE: Your First Impression of Historic Forums 01-04-2014, 05:45 AM
#31
It's got a nice feel to it. The only thing for me is, in the future, we are obviously going to need some more specific forums, but for now what we got it just fine.
Also, if we want to get "big" we need something to differentiate ourselves from the other gaming/tech forums. I have no idea what, but if any of you guys have some neat skills then make it known!
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,307
Threads: 231
RE: Your First Impression of Historic Forums 01-09-2014, 02:58 AM
#32
My first impression of this forum was "daaayyyuuummm, nice!" As I said before, this forum is a lot better than Creative Gaming and Forum Junkies and I also think the community is better than what it was on Creative Gaming and Forum Junkies also.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,629
Threads: 123
RE: Your First Impression of Historic Forums 01-10-2014, 01:50 PM
#34
I was impressed by the looks of the forum alone, something that hasn't happen in years. ( Which says a lot, since I have been on around 100 different forums over the last year alone ).
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 11
Threads: 2
RE: Your First Impression of Historic Forums 01-10-2014, 09:42 PM
#35
No UPS. This forum will most likely die within a year.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 712
Threads: 61
RE: Your First Impression of Historic Forums 02-25-2014, 04:03 PM
#37
My first impression was how sexy the custom theme was. I've always wanted to be a member at the very beginning of a awesome community. I'm glad I got here when I did. The community is great, staff is great, discussions are great...everything is pretty great. Great Job, Chris. Keep up the good work.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 15
Threads: 5
RE: Your First Impression of Historic Forums 03-01-2014, 10:25 PM
#38
I like the idea and base of this forum. I wish people were more active though.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 371
Threads: 70
RE: Your First Impression of Historic Forums 03-01-2014, 10:49 PM
#40
My first impression was, "What a fucking theme!" I love this theme, Johnny_S or whatever his name is done great!
•