Login Register






@Chris filter_list
Author
Message
@Chris #1
Can you add that credits lottery system thing that Creative Gaming had? It was cool, although I lost so much credits and I never won. : P
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014, 03:32 AM by Bannedshee.)


RE: @Chris #2
I can host lotteries if you wish...
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014, 03:42 AM by Edward.)


RE: @Chris #3
Hmm, I will think on this and wait until I see more members post about it. It's a good idea, but only if it's run properly and people buy the tickets.
[Image: 7yW1UHU.jpg]


RE: @Chris #4
We could just do user-casted lotteries instead of Chris implementing it.
[Image: CdLseg8.png]


RE: @Chris #5
(01-04-2014, 05:00 AM)Deviant Wrote: We could just do user-casted lotteries instead of Chris implementing it.

*May* lead to corruption.


RE: @Chris #6
(01-04-2014, 03:42 AM)Fallen Wrote: I can host lotteries if you wish...

(01-04-2014, 08:23 AM)Fallen Wrote: *May* lead to corruption.

Then why'd you offer to host if you see flaws in it? Anyways I'd second this.


RE: @Chris #7
(01-04-2014, 08:27 AM)ABC Wrote: Then why'd you offer to host if you see flaws in it? Anyways I'd second this.

Because I wasn't talking about me.


RE: @Chris #8
(01-04-2014, 08:28 AM)Fallen Wrote: Because I wasn't talking about me.

Anyone is susceptible to corruption.


RE: @Chris #9
I wouldn't mind a few lotteries on here, would be a pretty cool competition.


RE: @Chris #10
I love lotterys!
It would be fun to have.