Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 101
Threads: 12
RE: [VOTE] How Old Are You? 01-03-2014, 12:46 AM
#51
I myself am 16, but I was actually surprised at how young most of the users are. Damn.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 194
RE: [VOTE] How Old Are You? 01-03-2014, 01:51 AM
#52
I'm 18, 19 in Feb. Can't wait.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 219
Threads: 7
RE: [VOTE] How Old Are You? 01-03-2014, 02:14 AM
#53
I'm currently fourteen, but will be fifteen in a very short amount of time.
Jabber: cyclone@exploit.im | Email: stormhf@live.com
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: [VOTE] How Old Are You? 01-03-2014, 03:51 AM
#54
Damn, seeing the replies to the poll I feel old...
You kids should be outside playing hahaha
When I was 15 I used to play COD/COD2 all day...
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 90
Threads: 6
RE: [VOTE] How Old Are You? 01-03-2014, 03:57 AM
#55
Dang, I feel old here. I am 21 years old. I will be 22 in April.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2014, 03:57 AM by Anurag M.)
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 110
Threads: 63
RE: [VOTE] How Old Are You? 01-03-2014, 04:32 AM
#56
Age is nothing but a number. :blackhat:
I have met some people who are young that act old and people who are old that act young. It's a mindset.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 291
Threads: 18
RE: [VOTE] How Old Are You? 01-26-2014, 06:42 AM
#58
15 right here, just got my learners today actually.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 965
Threads: 52
RE: [VOTE] How Old Are You? 01-26-2014, 08:01 PM
#60
We either have a 55+ year old here or a troll hmmm
•