Login Register






Paul Walker Dies filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Paul Walker Dies #11
(12-24-2013, 02:26 AM)Expels Wrote: I have a paul walker in my class Tongue

How is that even relevant to the topic at hand?

Reply

RE: Paul Walker Dies #12
(12-24-2013, 03:38 AM)daimashin Wrote: Anyone watched Hours yet? People say that it's average but I'm still going to watch it since it's his last and we'll never get another movie from him.

I haven't seen it yet but I plan too, I heard Paul did a incredible performance in that film.

(12-17-2013, 11:30 PM)ABC Wrote: Honestly this doesn't bother me at all and I find it quite saddening that so many people care about someone they don't know. Its only a big deal because he was famous and was an actor in a widely known movie. Do you know how many people die a day?

Good point, but still sad either way. He seemed like a decent man in real life
"I prepare for the noble war. I'm calm; I know the secret. I know what's coming, and I know no one can stop me, including myself. I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don't feel sad. I don't feel anything."...

Reply

RE: Paul Walker Dies #13
Suck's that he died. Don't really know why we are still talking about this but yeah. I personally didn't like Fast & Furious.
[Image: ek75ziu.png]

Reply

RE: Paul Walker Dies #14
I was shocked when I heard that he died. I will miss his role in the F&F movies. RIP Paul Walker.

Wink
[Image: tHFKuyl.gif]

Reply

RE: Paul Walker Dies #15
What's more sad is that there've been people dying everyday and no one cares about them. Who they care about is only famous people.

Reply

RE: Paul Walker Dies #16
I didn't know who Paul Walker was until he died.
I never saw any Fast & Furious movies.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: Paul Walker Dies #17
(12-17-2013, 06:01 PM)Eryn Wrote: I thought it was a hoax when I first seen it but it wasn't. He was probably my favorite actor.

The news on Friday was a hoax. He died on Saturday.

Reply

RE: Paul Walker Dies #18
I still can't get over this news. I really like Paul Walker and he has a kind heart. I found out that he was actually on his way to a charity event for the Philippines when this happened. Well anyway, I'm sure he's happy in heaven right now.

Reply