Login Register






Death of Celebrities 2013 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Death of Celebrities 2013 #11
Interesting. I didn't know all of these people had died...

Reply

RE: Death of Celebrities 2013 #12
So many people have died, it's sad really.

Reply

RE: Death of Celebrities 2013 #13
this made me laugh a litte :3
im just playing. but this is neat, thanks.
"back a week and i already feel like caling it quits"


Reply

RE: Death of Celebrities 2013 #14
It would have been nice to include the names and their years active in it as well. I don't recognise a lot of those people.

Reply

RE: Death of Celebrities 2013 #15
Wow, it's a shame that I haven't heard of there deaths until now.
[Image: CdLseg8.png]

Reply

RE: Death of Celebrities 2013 #16
That's quite sad but thanks for the share.
og as fuq

Reply

RE: Death of Celebrities 2013 #17
Very sad slideshow. Unfortunately, seems as though we are losing 5-10 celebrities each year. I hate that, but we must remember that they are regular people too. So sad. Be safe out there!

Reply

RE: Death of Celebrities 2013 #18
(12-23-2013, 07:23 AM)daimashin Wrote: It would have been nice to include the names and their years active in it as well. I don't recognise a lot of those people.

Some of these people are from rather old shows, that's why.

Reply

RE: Death of Celebrities 2013 #19
We have lost tons of amazing people in the past several years. Things are changing - quickly.

Reply

RE: Death of Celebrities 2013 #20
Two factors seem to take celebrities out - tragedy and old age.

Fortunately, for the ones in the latter category, they seemed to have enjoyed a long run in Hollywood.

Their careers were legendary.

Reply