Login Register






What's the best book you read in 2013? filter_list
Author
Message
What's the best book you read in 2013? #1
2013 is almost over. :rolleyes:

For me, it's been a roller coaster. So, I am glad it's winding down. Throughout everything, I tried to learn new ways of being and started off this process by reading the book "The Magic of Thinking Big".

"The Magic of Thinking Big" is probably one of the best books I have ever read. Why? It deals with all of the excuses people have to fail.

What's the best book you read in 2013?

Reply

RE: What's the best book you read in 2013? #2
I haven't read a book since 2013 lol.

Reply

RE: What's the best book you read in 2013? #3
(12-23-2013, 03:29 AM)Fallen Wrote: I haven't read a book since 2013 lol.

It is 2013 you incompetent fool. Anyways, the best book I've read so far is one of these 3:

Something Like Summer
Rainbow Boys
or Miguel's Secret Journal editions 1 & 2.

Reply

RE: What's the best book you read in 2013? #4
The hunger games series
I am number 4 series
Enders game
[Image: ghost_loading_sig_by_exposedgraphics-d75fc5u.gif]

Reply

RE: What's the best book you read in 2013? #5
hmm... that is a toughy.
Probably Enemy at the Gates.
Always looking for a business opportunity.
[Image: uapXv2d.png]

Reply

RE: What's the best book you read in 2013? #6
The Great Gatsby.

Reply

RE: What's the best book you read in 2013? #7
(12-24-2013, 06:22 AM)Leader Wrote: The Great Gatsby.

I want to read it but my teacher said I have to wait until he gives it out to the class, would you recommend it?

Reply

RE: What's the best book you read in 2013? #8
(12-24-2013, 06:23 AM)ABC Wrote: I want to read it but my teacher said I have to wait until he gives it out to the class, would you recommend it?

Yes, and 100 times over.

Reply

RE: What's the best book you read in 2013? #9
Idk if this is sad, but I didn't read a book in 2013, fuck school
[Image: 5fXkyxp.png]

Reply

RE: What's the best book you read in 2013? #10
(12-24-2013, 06:25 AM)Leader Wrote: Yes, and 100 times over.

Can you give a basic explanation of the plot for me? :/

Also, if you've seen the movie, would you say that it is more or less identical to the book?

Reply