Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,722
Threads: 139
Recommend Me Movies 12-22-2013, 11:42 PM
#1
I've seen a lot of movies and I have a lot of movies.
Please recommend me movies. I prefer action and comedy.
I've seen a lot of new movies, but everyone runs out of things to watch. Please go crazy with recommendations.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 144
Threads: 14
RE: Recommend Me Movies 12-22-2013, 11:44 PM
#2
i recommend: elysium, that movie is sick. also :the purge.
"back a week and i already feel like caling it quits"
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,722
Threads: 139
RE: Recommend Me Movies 12-22-2013, 11:45 PM
#3
I've seen the Purge. Is Elysium actually good or just because it's new?
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,722
Threads: 139
RE: Recommend Me Movies 12-22-2013, 11:51 PM
#7
The only movie I haven't seen on that list is Senseless. I'll look into it.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
RE: Recommend Me Movies 12-23-2013, 12:08 AM
#8
21 Jump street is a great movie. There making a sequel too.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,722
Threads: 139
RE: Recommend Me Movies 12-23-2013, 12:12 AM
#9
I've seen 21JS.
By the way, was Senseless the 2008 or the 1990's movie?
•