Login Register






Where do you live? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Where do you live? #21
I live on the internet...
I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't have a life until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BULLSHIT!

Reply

RE: Where do you live? #22
I am currently living in Canada and I have been all my life.
Hoping that will change after I am finished school.
Always looking for a business opportunity.
[Image: uapXv2d.png]

Reply

RE: Where do you live? #23
Born in US and I've lived here forever Tongue

Reply

RE: Where do you live? #24
I live in LA I love it, it's still warm too. Wink

Reply

RE: Where do you live? #25
Y'know, that one really huge state directly below Oklahoma.
Also, it's bigger than California.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: Where do you live? #26
Born and raised in California, USA. Still live there now. Smile

Reply

RE: Where do you live? #27
I live in USA, Ohio Smile
Good to see some interesting poll-like threads appearing on here .
og as fuq

Reply

RE: Where do you live? #28
I currently live in England, London to be specific. Tongue

Reply

RE: Where do you live? #29
I currently live in California, I'm on holiday to see family at the moment in the UK!

Reply

RE: Where do you live? #30
I love in Morocco MAROC FTW!

Reply