Login Register






Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. filter_list
Author
Message
Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. #1
Hello-
I am Saikou.
Scourge from MinePlank Forums.
Scourge from Nodus Forums.
Saikou from Cracking Forums.
Saikou from Hack Forums.

I saw the link to this forum on HF.
HF is so full that I'm uncomfortable there.
So I just came here.

Hello, Historic.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin


RE: Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. #2
Welcome to the forum. You can easily make yourself at home here and we are more of a community compared to the business that Hack Forums is.
[Image: 7yW1UHU.jpg]


RE: Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. #3
Someone likes minecraft Smile


RE: Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. #4
Hey man, I see you like Minecraft. Hit me up sometime if you want to play.
Otherwise, welcome to the forum!


RE: Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. #5
Welcome to the forum. Smile
We are much more of a family than hack forums.
I'm sure you will feel comfortable here.


RE: Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. #6
Dude welcome to the site I know what you mean when you say its so full its uncomfortable. Your hopefully feel right at home here Smile if you have any questions just Pm me
[Image: ghost_loading_sig_by_exposedgraphics-d75fc5u.gif]


RE: Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. #7
Welcome to HistoricForums! Please enjoy your stay :3


RE: Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. #8
Welcome to the forums. We are pretty small right now but growing rapidly.


RE: Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. #9
Welcome to the forum my good sir, please be sure to read the rules which are located here.

If you need any help feel free to contact me or any staff.


RE: Let's start here... my name? Let's see.. my name.. my name is Saikou. #10
welcome to the forums. stay active, make history.
"back a week and i already feel like caling it quits"