Login Register






Florida State's Jameis Winston Wins 2013 Heisman filter_list
Author
Message
Florida State's Jameis Winston Wins 2013 Heisman #1
I wasn't sure that Jameis Winston would win -- clearly because the sexual assault/scandal charges of raping a woman last year came about before the finalists were named.

But they gave it to him. Congrats Jameis... By the way, he made history as being the youngest to win the award (age 19.)

Who was your pick?

Reply

RE: Florida State's Jameis Winston Wins 2013 Heisman #2
I personally think he should not haven even be eligible.

Reply

RE: Florida State's Jameis Winston Wins 2013 Heisman #3
Well congratulations to him. He's done two things at once: A) Earning the trophy B) Being the youngest to earn it.

Reply

RE: Florida State's Jameis Winston Wins 2013 Heisman #4
(12-15-2013, 06:56 PM)Eryn Wrote: I personally think he should not haven even be eligible.

Yeah at first I wasn't so sure if he should have been eligible. But we know that they let athletes get away with a lot of stuff! I'm happy for him though. The story he told after receiving the award made me have a different outlook about him.

Reply