Login Register






Worst thing you've ever done in your life? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #81
(03-13-2014, 03:16 AM)shizelkid Wrote: We stopped years ago. The fact your down for that is either you want to try new things, you feel if it would be cool, your a bad person, or a troll. Either way pm and we can talk.

Bluey is a bad person to many people, but I don't see any problem with him. You guys should restart so me and Bluey can join.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #82
Torturing animals as a kid. Pure curiousity. Feels bad to remember.

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #83
(03-13-2014, 10:35 PM)sykerz Wrote: Torturing animals as a kid. Pure curiousity. Feels bad to remember.

Uhhh o.o, that sounds horrible...

[Image: awT6i.gif]

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #84
(03-13-2014, 10:58 PM)Sabi Wrote: Uhhh o.o, that sounds horrible...

That is horrible indeed. Maybe I exaggerated a bit saying that I tortured them. Cause I weren`t stabbing eyes of little kitten like some kids of neighborhood had done (oh god..). But I can`t deny I hurted them very much... Confused I really regret what I have done. I regret many things I`ve done. But it is unchangable now.

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #85
(03-13-2014, 03:16 AM)shizelkid Wrote: Yes I'm serious. We did worse than that too. I just arnt going to get into it. I live in a really bad area, it's easy to be like that.


We stopped years ago. The fact your down for that is either you want to try new things, you feel if it would be cool, your a bad person, or a troll. Either way pm and we can talk.

That's fucked up... hope you're a troll.

Reply