Login Register






Worst thing you've ever done in your life? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #71
(03-10-2014, 05:11 AM)Banshee Wrote: oh so you had the ps3 5 years before it came out? Nice.

Are you... are you retarded?
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #72
Lmao. I cant believe he couldnt take the time to put together any sort of logical reasoning to resolve his own stupidity
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #73
(03-10-2014, 05:58 AM)Crypt Wrote: Are you... are you retarded?

Obviously.

(03-10-2014, 10:39 PM)DarkMuse Wrote: Lmao. I cant believe he couldnt take the time to put together any sort of logical reasoning to resolve his own stupidity

Said the kid who needed a personal army to fuck with a minecraft server..

The fact that you wanted to fuck with a minecraft server should be enough to explain what kind of a person you are.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 11:55 PM by Bannedshee.)
Wavy baby

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #74
(03-10-2014, 11:54 PM)Banshee Wrote: Obviously.


Said the kid who needed a personal army to fuck with a minecraft server..

The fact that you wanted to fuck with a minecraft server should be enough to explain what kind of a person you are.

Thread derailed, all hope is lost.

[Image: awT6i.gif]

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #75
(03-11-2014, 12:00 AM)Sabi Wrote: Thread derailed, all hope is lost.

sabisabisabisabisabisabisabi
Wavy baby

Reply

Re: RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #76
(03-10-2014, 11:54 PM)Banshee Wrote: Obviously.


Said the kid who needed a personal army to fuck with a minecraft server..

The fact that you wanted to fuck with a minecraft server should be enough to explain what kind of a person you are.

Look, im not here to fight. I explained myself quite clearly that I was, in fact, not looking for a personal army but was rather just throwing out a server address that had some really stupid owners. So ironically, your statement shows how much thought you put into what you discuss or say. I just found it amusing that you really posted your comment in the way you did. It was in no way an attack on you as a person just simply pointing out the facts. "You can put your e-penis away now."
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #77
(03-10-2014, 10:39 PM)DarkMuse Wrote: Lmao. I cant believe he couldnt take the time to put together any sort of logical reasoning to resolve his own stupidity

Please, aren't you the kid that posted a thread wanting everyone to screw with a minecraft server for your own benefit?
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp

Reply

Re: RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #78
(03-11-2014, 12:10 AM)Crypt Wrote: Please, aren't you the kid that posted a thread wanting everyone to screw with a minecraft server for your own benefit?

...please see above post.
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #79
(03-09-2014, 02:31 PM)OversouL Wrote: rape? Kidnapped? robbed? WTF? Are you being serious?

Yes I'm serious. We did worse than that too. I just arnt going to get into it. I live in a really bad area, it's easy to be like that.

(03-09-2014, 03:40 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: Rape? Kidnap? WTF? can I join?

We stopped years ago. The fact your down for that is either you want to try new things, you feel if it would be cool, your a bad person, or a troll. Either way pm and we can talk.

Reply

RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? #80
Hm, worst thing I ever did was probably throw a rock at my neighbors window and blamed it on the Chinese kid down the street who ended up having to pick out their roots in their garden and and water the flowers for a month, while I got off
Unleash the lead from my pistol into my head bumpin' crystal

Reply