Login Register






Razer Switches filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Razer Switches #11
I heard that the patent ran out on Cherry keys so they took them and called the keys their own.

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #12
(03-07-2014, 09:53 PM)Business Wrote: Yeah sounds like a bullshit marketing scheme. I mean granted it will give a few millions of a second faster response in comparison to a conventional keyboard, however i am sure they intend on changing way to much for the product.

It's only $137. For a mechanical keyboard that's actually quite cheap. Last time I went out to look at getting a new keyboard all the decent ones were up in 300+ USD.

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #13
(03-07-2014, 11:05 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: It's only $137. For a mechanical keyboard that's actually quite cheap. Last time I went out to look at getting a new keyboard all the decent ones were up in 300+ USD.

Haha. You make me feel cheap :3
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

RE: Razer Switches #14
(03-07-2014, 11:05 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: It's only $137. For a mechanical keyboard that's actually quite cheap. Last time I went out to look at getting a new keyboard all the decent ones were up in 300+ USD.

I have an $11 keyboard from walmart.

Oh my lord I feel like shit.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #15
(03-10-2014, 11:19 PM)Customer Wrote: I have an $11 keyboard from walmart.

Oh my lord I feel like shit.

Mine's a £10 Logitech K120, bought it from ASDA.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #16
That is one sexy keyboard. I use the Razer DeathStalker.

I also have it set in my Razer Synapse to pulsate, like my mouse.

Spoiler:
[Image: 14y7ads.jpg]
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #17
That's Actually Really Interesting and Awesome! Razor is a Great Company Biggrin i plan on getting this Keyboard now lol.
[Image: 7qhDj.jpg]

"I have been learning how to die. While I thought that I was learning how to live."

Skype - panda.bearz.420

Reply