RE: Worst thing you've ever done in your life? 03-07-2014, 07:31 PM
#31
(03-07-2014, 01:54 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: That attitude is what got you where you are. If the school isn't completely shit they care about bullying. I would recommend to move out of the gettho ass area you're in and get into a proper school.
That's the thing about British schools though, unless you go to a private one or are in a very nice area, it's probably absolutely shit when it comes to bullying. Teachers in the UK are fuckwits, I was getting bullied by groups of 10 people, all like 3-4 years older than me, when I went to them they said it was banter (because punching someone and making fun of their disabilites when you don't even know them is banter >.>) and then when I kept going to the teachers about it the teachers proceeded to call me a "tell-tale" (since apparently telling them multiple times about groups of 10 people who are bullying you is telling tales, even if it's the same people as last time and they've never done anything about it.) and they actually started to bully me themselves, putting me in classes below my test scores, talking shit to me and insulting me, blaming me for things I didn't do, ganging up on me, sending emails to all staff members about shit I did (when I didn't even do anything.) and then having the teachers "accidentally" leave it up on the class projectors so everyone read all that they said I did and hated me for it. and a few times sending me down to ISS then having my next period teacher ask where I was, and when told that I was in ISS, the previous lessons teacher who sent me down there (always for made up bullshit that never even happened.) would deny that they sent me down there so I'd get shit for trying to skip lessons, and my teachers often marking me as late even if I was early so that I would get detentions for being late. All I tried to do when I went to school was get by under the radar and get some good grades, then I started getting bullied and the teachers made it 100x worse when I tried to get help. Norway may be good for bullying, and my example may be a kinda rare one even in the UK since I'm in a really shit area, but believe me, where I am teachers were never there to fucking help you, besides, even in some of the nicer areas this kind off thing still happens a lot in the UK now. After all that bullshit in school I started doing homeschooling instead, and on the homeschooling forums I know off I've seen quite a few people, even in private schools in the UK in really nice areas who have had almost the exact same happen to them. UK is a shithole, the teachers are cunts and the school system is corrupt.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
![[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5qK1iJK.png)
I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)














