Login Register






Razer Switches filter_list
Author
Message
Razer Switches #1
Thought this was interesting but apparently Razer has made a new mechanical key switch. Looks to be like a marketing scheme.


[Image: awT6i.gif]

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #2
Could you list some more details on it? Me lazy.

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #3
(03-07-2014, 06:59 PM)Aurora Wrote: Could you list some more details on it? Me lazy.

They are like Red Switches and Blue Switches combined together, so picture a Red switch with the clicky-ness of a Blue Switch. They also have 60+ million more key stroke durability apparently.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 07:02 PM by Neko.)

[Image: awT6i.gif]

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #4
(03-07-2014, 07:02 PM)Sabi Wrote: They are like Red Switches and Blue Switches combined together, so picture a Red switch with the clicky-ness of a Blue Switch. They also have 60+ million more key stroke durability apparently.

Wow, sounds cool. What's it called?

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #5
(03-07-2014, 07:04 PM)Aurora Wrote: Wow, sounds cool. What's it called?

"Introducing the All-New Razer™ Mechanical Switches".

[Image: awT6i.gif]

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #6
(03-07-2014, 07:05 PM)Sabi Wrote: "Introducing the All-New Razer™ Mechanical Switches".

Well...

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #7
I prefer the build quality of Cherry. Never really liked the cheap feel of Razer products.

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #8
(03-07-2014, 07:13 PM)Lux Wrote: I prefer the build quality of Cherry. Never really liked the cheap feel of Razer products.

I have a razer deathadder blackedition as a mouse, I use it already since 3/4 year, I use it on a average of 8 hours a day, playing games, raging and throwing it against the mousepad, it stills lasts intact... dunno what you mean by cheap feel I have no complaint about it yet. Sincerely, if I upgrade to another mouse, it will be razer most likely...
[Image: 5IN9GdK.png]

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #9
Razer Is honestly quality products, go ask any Blackwidow owner how long they've had it for, they will all say 2+ years and or 3+ years, my Deathadder has been fine for 2 years now, and I've dropped it like 20 times. It may be overpriced at the start but the durability and quality out weighs it.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 09:49 PM by Neko.)

[Image: awT6i.gif]

Reply

RE: Razer Switches #10
(03-07-2014, 09:49 PM)Sabi Wrote: Razer Is honestly quality products, go ask any Blackwidow owner how long they've had it for, they will all say 2+ years and or 3+ years, my Deathadder has been fine for 2 years now, and I've dropped it like 20 times. It may be overpriced at the start but the durability and quality out weighs it.

Indeed, I have mine for 3 years as I said, I over use it, abuse of it, it works as when it came out of the box, and it's really comfortable. I sincerely don't think it's overpriced if it lasts longer than cheaper products, you pay for quality. If you try to be cheap and go for the best price, you'll probably have to change it soon.
[Image: 5IN9GdK.png]

Reply