Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 854
Threads: 452
It's official 03-01-2014, 10:18 AM
#1
I was called by the Military 3 days ago, it's official, I'm now Private Recruit for the Canadian Forces ATISTech field, I probably won't be on for 1 1/2 years due to Basic training and whatnot... So until then I will probably be off and have tons of paperwork to due signing my life away [so many death wavers D:] So yeah, bye!
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,870
Threads: 38
RE: It's official 03-01-2014, 11:29 AM
#6
That sounds awesome!
Congratulations, and good luck with your future ^^
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,759
Threads: 199
RE: It's official 03-01-2014, 12:48 PM
#7
A career in signing your life away. Brilliant future that.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 31
Threads: 1
RE: It's official 03-01-2014, 10:04 PM
#9
D: Gonna miss you professor
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 912
Threads: 99
RE: It's official 03-01-2014, 10:10 PM
#10
Wait canada has a military?
Naw im just kidding.
But why join? Does canada even deploy their troops?
Wavy baby
•