Login Register






Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis Witnessed All Over The UK filter_list
Author
Message
Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis Witnessed All Over The UK #1
Browsing Twitter today and I noticed that "#aurora" was trending, this confused me because I'm using a Browser called Aurora haha. I checked it out to see why it was trending, and to my shock I found that the Aurora Borealis was seen throughout the UK last night. This has actually infuriated me. One of my main... goals... in life is to witness the aurora borealis and I fucking missed it. It's so beautiful and mysterious (yes I'm a fag). I wanted to see it so bad. Apparently it MAY happen tonight too at around 10pm GMT so I'm going to be out with my camera looking for it. Let's hope for clear skies!

Here's some images from Twitter of last nights show!

Nothern Ireland
[Image: BhhvgWDCQAAABYz.jpg]

[Image: BhhO8lCCAAASkix.jpg]

Scotland
[Image: 12834908075_7135979d40_z.jpg]

[Image: BhhZ9aSCUAAuF9J.jpg]

[Image: 12824808043_b939a12f96_z.jpg]


England
[Image: BhjP2xYCYAA1ZEE.jpg]

[Image: BhiWpELCYAEkD9b.jpg]

[Image: BdZ4ag2IIAEVwyX.jpg]


This is pretty fucking amazing tbh. I so hope there's another show tonight. Some media links:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26378027

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/28/uk-treated...w-4338977/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/hom...58698.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26377411
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

RE: Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis Witnessed All Over The UK #2
Maybe I'll get to see it if I'm around.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis Witnessed All Over The UK #3
That's my family. Wink

Looks cool! I fucking missed it too... Wow.

Reply

RE: Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis Witnessed All Over The UK #4
Fucking hell. Missed it yesterday too. :/

Reply

RE: Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis Witnessed All Over The UK #5
It would be amazing if I get to saw that. Sad
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis Witnessed All Over The UK #6
Scotland looks like it got the best view of it.
Either that or they have really really nice photographers.

Reply

RE: Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis Witnessed All Over The UK #7
Looks amazing.
I've always wanted to see one of these in person but I just don't live in the place where they show.
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp

Reply

RE: Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis Witnessed All Over The UK #8
That's so pretty.

I want to one day see this.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis Witnessed All Over The UK #9
the last one the Scotland list is so beautiful, am sure a few poms must have tripping there

Reply