Login Register






Looking back filter_list
Author
Message
Looking back #1
Am I the only one who goes back and looks at old posts or threads or old facebook statuses then asking yourself why you were such an idiot?

If you haven\'t done it yet, do it.
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp

Reply

RE: Looking back #2
Well, unlike you I was even less of an idiot before I joined SL.
My grammar was near perfect and I was actually nice to people. Now I find both of those things impossible. Although I do sometimes go back and see all the people I used to talk to almost every day and play games with all the time, and that always brings a smile to my face. Now I'm lucky if people don't just shoot me on sight.

Reply

RE: Looking back #3
\\\'BlueScreen\\\' pid=\\\'235384\\\' dateline=\\\'1393388205\\\ Wrote:Well, unlike you I was even less of an idiot before I joined SL.
My grammar was near perfect and I was actually nice to people. Now I find both of those things impossible. Although I do sometimes go back and see all the people I used to talk to almost every day and play games with all the time, and that always brings a smile to my face. Now I\\\'m lucky if people don\\\'t just shoot me on sight.

I\\\'m probably a jerk to anyone on sight, unless I know them. (You probably already know xD )

I\\\'m a dick to a lot of people at school but they\\\'re scared of me so they don\\\'t really do anything, lel
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp

Reply

RE: Looking back #4
Well, owning the board, it's impossible not to. I often notice personal blunders, as well as the mistakes of other people. We're all human.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Looking back #5
(02-26-2014, 06:02 AM)Oni Wrote: Well, owning the board, it's impossible not to. I often notice personal blunders, as well as the mistakes of other people. We're all human.

Ah. No doubt about that.
XMPP - wrath@xmpp.jp

Reply

RE: Looking back #6
(02-26-2014, 06:02 AM)Oni Wrote: Well, owning the board, it's impossible not to. I often notice personal blunders, as well as the mistakes of other people. We're all human.

What if we are really just unicorns dressed like humans?
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Looking back #7
Ahh I know what you're talking about. I sometimes go back looking at old pictures and look at the comments I made. I immediately delete the comments that I made which I think made me look like an idiot. Stressed
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Looking back #8
Errare humanum est - To error is human.

I think we all have times to make mistakes, and times to make up for them.
[Image: R5aCcWV.png]

Reply

RE: Looking back #9
(02-26-2014, 05:16 AM)BlueScreen Wrote: Well, unlike you I was even less of an idiot before I joined SL.
My grammar was near perfect and I was actually nice to people. Now I find both of those things impossible. Although I do sometimes go back and see all the people I used to talk to almost every day and play games with all the time, and that always brings a smile to my face. Now I'm lucky if people don't just shoot me on sight.

I'd never shoot you D:
Neither would Custy!
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply

RE: Looking back #10
(02-26-2014, 07:12 AM)Duubz Wrote: What if we are really just unicorns dressed like humans?

Wait. We're not? :S

(02-26-2014, 05:16 AM)BlueScreen Wrote: Well, unlike you I was even less of an idiot before I joined SL.
My grammar was near perfect and I was actually nice to people. Now I find both of those things impossible. Although I do sometimes go back and see all the people I used to talk to almost every day and play games with all the time, and that always brings a smile to my face. Now I'm lucky if people don't just shoot me on sight.

If you ever talk about me shooting you again, I will shoot you...
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2014, 05:32 PM by Eclipse.)

Reply