Login Register






Omfg I just watched School Days filter_list
Author
Message
Omfg I just watched School Days #1
So, I just finished watching School Days, and I must say, this was a very well made Anime, but it is also the only Anime to ever actually piss me off to the point of almost quitting 6 Episodes in. Anyone else here watch it, and if so what did you think of it?

Reply

RE: Omfg I just watched School Days #2
I've been wanting to watch it, but I'm currently juggling like 8 different anime.

I can't afford another one. However, I heard from other people that they got pissed off too.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Omfg I just watched School Days #3
Why did you get pissed off? What's it about?

Reply

RE: Omfg I just watched School Days #4
(02-24-2014, 08:55 PM)Customer Wrote: I've been wanting to watch it, but I'm currently juggling like 8 different anime.

I can't afford another one. However, I heard from other people that they got pissed off too.

It's just... Ugh, the main character is such an asshat.

(02-24-2014, 09:17 PM)Aurora Wrote: Why did you get pissed off? What's it about?

You'd have to watch it to understand. If I told you it would just spoil everything... The ending was satisfying though ;p

Reply

RE: Omfg I just watched School Days #5
I loved school days, but I hate the guy for cheating on the women. I mostly like see his head in a bag and being like, "That's what you get, mother fucker."
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: Omfg I just watched School Days #6
(02-25-2014, 12:56 AM)Duubz Wrote: I loved school days, but I hate the guy for cheating on the women. I mostly like see his head in a bag and being like, "That's what you get, mother fucker."

I really hated him, he was such a bastard.

Reply