Login Register






Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy #31
(02-18-2014, 11:30 PM)Satan Wrote: So it would basically kill the point of the thread, really.

Mhm. Part of the reason I'm not really going to post much in this thread.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]


RE: Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy #32
(02-18-2014, 11:27 PM)Satan Wrote: Maybe you'll win. Who knows.

I probably won't win. Somebody keep quoting me. Smile
We are fucked, Eddie!


RE: Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy #33
(02-18-2014, 11:32 PM)tortilla Wrote: I probably won't win. Somebody keep quoting me. Smile

Not sure what you mean by that, as in you want people to keep doing it, or?
telegram: @satan_sl


RE: Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy #34
(02-18-2014, 11:33 PM)Satan Wrote: Not sure what you mean by that, as in you want people to keep doing it, or?

Sorry, I really suck at english. I meant that I cannot win, because I'm being quoted.
We are fucked, Eddie!


RE: Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy #35
(02-18-2014, 11:51 PM)tortilla Wrote: Sorry, I really suck at english. I meant that I cannot win, because I'm being quoted.

Like this?


RE: Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy #36
(02-18-2014, 11:51 PM)tortilla Wrote: Sorry, I really suck at english. I meant that I cannot win, because I'm being quoted.

On the contrary, quoting you alerts you to when someone else posts.
If someone didn't quote, there is a chance you would miss/forget about the thread.
telegram: @satan_sl


RE: Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy #37
(02-19-2014, 12:03 AM)Satan Wrote: On the contrary, quoting you alerts you to when someone else posts.
If someone didn't quote, there is a chance you would miss/forget about the thread.

Don't forget this thread, baby.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]


RE: Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy #38
I'm unsure how this thread is considered a trilogy, or a second one at that.


RE: Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy #39
(02-19-2014, 12:27 AM)Poochy Wrote: I'm unsure how this thread is considered a trilogy, or a second one at that.

Stop questioning things or the internet gods will get pissed.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]


RE: Last Post Wins - The Second Trilogy #40
(02-19-2014, 12:30 AM)Lord English Wrote: Stop questioning things or the internet gods will get pissed.

ALL HAIL THE INTERNET GODS.

Don't question it, just go with the flow.
telegram: @satan_sl