Login Register






MOTM filter_list
Author
Message
MOTM #1
Can we re start it now? We have people actively contributing every month, and we're active.


RE: MOTM #2
(02-16-2014, 04:59 AM)Cosmic Wrote: Can we re start it now? We have people actively contributing every month, and we're active.

I remember MOTM.

I was nominated out of the blue, and for some reason won.

I have no clue how I did, but I did.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀


RE: MOTM #3
This website had MOTM? wow did not know that


RE: MOTM #4
I see the same people everyday and not much new members at all. I think we should i bit more longer.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.


RE: MOTM #5
(02-16-2014, 06:11 AM)OversouL Wrote: I see the same people everyday and not much new members at all. I think we should i bit more longer.

True, but IMO MOTM could make people more active from trying to get MOTM, therefore making the forum more active so more new members become active.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.


RE: MOTM #6
(02-17-2014, 12:40 AM)Uzinero Wrote: True, but IMO MOTM could make people more active from trying to get MOTM, therefore making the forum more active so more new members become active.

Activity doesn't necessarily mean high quality, I'd prefer less activity if it meant not having to deal with spammish posts and the like.
telegram: @satan_sl


RE: MOTM #7
(02-17-2014, 12:46 AM)Satan Wrote: Activity doesn't necessarily mean high quality, I'd prefer less activity if it meant not having to deal with spammish posts and the like.

indeed, making people compete for a status will only create a big mess here on the forums...
[Image: 5IN9GdK.png]


RE: MOTM #8
(02-17-2014, 12:55 AM)mig4ng Wrote: indeed, making people compete for a status will only create a big mess here on the forums...

We already have people as is making repeat and stolen threads for people to like them and their own personal gain, if this were to open without highly strict ground rules for nomination, that would rapidly more than likely become the majority of posts on here.
telegram: @satan_sl


RE: MOTM #9
Oni, please bring this back. The community wants it.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain


RE: MOTM #10
I would like to see this re-introduced. I guess it was before my time.