Login Register






Whats wrong? filter_list
Author
Message
Whats wrong? #1
I was getting this earlier, was this just me?

[Image: 9521f319f244d4061753d789fd159e3a.png]

Reply

RE: Whats wrong? #2
SL got DDoS'd.

I believe you knew.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Whats wrong? #3
(02-16-2014, 01:42 AM)Customer Wrote: SL got DDoS'd.

I believe you knew.

I did but it keeps happening so i wanna know if something juicy happened.

Reply

RE: Whats wrong? #4
(02-16-2014, 01:43 AM)Truth Wrote: I did but it keeps happening so i wanna know if something juicy happened.

Nothing really. Just some pissed off skid trying to DDoS his way to unbanning.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Whats wrong? #5
(02-16-2014, 04:02 AM)Customer Wrote: Nothing really. Just some pissed off skid trying to DDoS his way to unbanning.

What I can't see to comprehend is why would he want to be unbanned? He had 15 posts and nobody really liked him, and even if he were unbanned he would be hated even more... Why do 11 year old children have access to the Internet now-a-days?

Reply

RE: Whats wrong? #6
(02-16-2014, 04:27 AM)Atmosphere Wrote: What I can't see to comprehend is why would he want to be unbanned? He had 15 posts and nobody really liked him, and even if he were unbanned he would be hated even more... Why do 11 year old children have access to the Internet now-a-days?

Idiot parents, probably.

I've only seen it go down once today, and that was for like 10 minutes. He'll run out of money for his booter eventually, then probably make another multi account and cry about it begging for an unban.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: Whats wrong? #7
(02-16-2014, 04:27 AM)Atmosphere Wrote: What I can't see to comprehend is why would he want to be unbanned? He had 15 posts and nobody really liked him, and even if he were unbanned he would be hated even more... Why do 11 year old children have access to the Internet now-a-days?

Who was it?
Nevermind, I found the thread.

Reply