Login Register






Who says Macs can't be cool? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #11
I was expecting to come in here and laugh at you, but that's acutally pretty sexy. Nice one 'dora.
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #12
I see many problems here.

Overall, you have no color scheme.
Your fonts are horrid.
If you did manage to change those, your IRC client would still not fit in.
Double Clocking.
Running a tracklist/sound file through a console is trying hard.
Small browser area.

Fix those up, and you'll have a decent workstation.

Sincerely, an old /g/ /w/ and /wg/ user.

Ever since I switched to windows 8, I never even tried.

Here's my desktop as of like 3 months ago, on my old laptop.

Spoiler:
[Image: Vj8aitt.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2014, 05:29 AM by Customer.)
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #13
(02-14-2014, 05:26 AM)Customer Wrote: I see many problems here.

Overall, you have no color scheme.
Your fonts are horrid.
If you did manage to change those, your IRC client would still not fit in.
Double Clocking.
Running a tracklist/sound file through a console is trying hard.
Small browser area.

Fix those up, and you'll have a decent workstation.

Sincerely, an old /g/ /w/ and /wg/ user.

Ever since I switched to windows 8, I never even tried.

Here's my desktop as of like 3 months ago, on my old laptop.

Spoiler:
[Image: Vj8aitt.png]
I don't think you understand, this is a mac. Achieving this is really hard.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #14
(02-13-2014, 11:10 PM)Lux Wrote: What's the name of that theme for the windows? I need it NOW.

And I kind of like my minimalist Windows 7.
[Image: 62s8W.png]

Tell me how you did that? Are you using rainmeter with it?

(02-13-2014, 11:17 PM)imdavee Wrote: [Image: 6UYny.jpg]

My desktop background is pretty sick!

Are you using rainmeter?
(02-14-2014, 05:26 AM)Customer Wrote: I see many problems here.

Overall, you have no color scheme.
Your fonts are horrid.
If you did manage to change those, your IRC client would still not fit in.
Double Clocking.
Running a tracklist/sound file through a console is trying hard.
Small browser area.

Fix those up, and you'll have a decent workstation.

Sincerely, an old /g/ /w/ and /wg/ user.

Ever since I switched to windows 8, I never even tried.

Here's my desktop as of like 3 months ago, on my old laptop.

Spoiler:
[Image: Vj8aitt.png]

Oh shit! Can you help me customize my windows 7 laptop please? (O_O)
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #15
(02-14-2014, 12:09 PM)OversouL Wrote: Tell me how you did that? Are you using rainmeter with it?

Imdavee:
Are you using rainmeter?

Yes I am, and some custom little mods. I taught Imdavee how to setup rainmeter, and he's using my setup. Tongue

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #16
(02-14-2014, 12:29 PM)Lux Wrote: Yes I am, and some custom little mods. I taught Imdavee how to setup rainmeter, and he's using my setup. Tongue

Teach me how to. Biggrin
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #17
(02-14-2014, 12:30 PM)OversouL Wrote: Teach me how to. Biggrin

I get home at around 4:30-5PM GMT 0.

I'll help you then if you like. Show me a screenshot of what you have now? ^^

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #18
(02-14-2014, 12:36 PM)Lux Wrote: I get home at around 4:30-5PM GMT 0.

I'll help you then if you like. Show me a screenshot of what you have now? ^^

I'm not currently with my laptop. It's just a default windows 7 look.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #19
I say macs can't be cool..

(Nice job tho.)

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #20
(02-14-2014, 05:49 AM)Adorapuff Wrote: I don't think you understand, this is a mac. Achieving this is really hard.

To the average user, yes. But I've seen some pretty damn good macs in my day.

I understand completely. It's very clean looking, and it looks pretty good.

(02-14-2014, 12:09 PM)OversouL Wrote: Tell me how you did that? Are you using rainmeter with it?


Are you using rainmeter?

Oh shit! Can you help me customize my windows 7 laptop please? (O_O)

Do you have skype?
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2014, 04:23 PM by Customer.)
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply