Login Register






Who says Macs can't be cool? filter_list
Author
Message
Who says Macs can't be cool? #1
I decided to setup a window manager, theme the windows, install vim and irssi, and vimatron my firefox.
[Image: 5tA7C3P.png]
My Mac is more unix-like then your ubuntu will ever be!
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #2
Its not a mac anymore. You've created a monster.
Also, Macs can't be cool.

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #3
(02-13-2014, 10:41 PM)Satan Wrote: Its not a mac anymore. You've created a monster.
Also, Macs can't be cool.
Macs can be cool. No room for discussion there.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #4
I love the aesthetics of Mac Books. And now with this, I may have to get one.

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #5
(02-13-2014, 10:56 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: Macs can be cool. No room for discussion there.

Only if they aren't Macs anymore.

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #6
(02-13-2014, 11:03 PM)Lux Wrote: I love the aesthetics of Mac Books. And now with this, I may have to get one.

I sweat to g-d, I had to pull an all-nighter to get this done.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #7
(02-13-2014, 11:07 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: I sweat to g-d, I had to pull an all-nighter to get this done.

What's the name of that theme for the windows? I need it NOW.

And I kind of like my minimalist Windows 7.
[Image: 62s8W.png]

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #8
[Image: 6UYny.jpg]

My desktop background is pretty sick!

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #9
(02-13-2014, 10:41 PM)Satan Wrote: Its not a mac anymore. You've created a monster.
Also, Macs can't be cool.

Basically this.
Macs can be a good doorstop, paper weight, or folder at times though!
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply

RE: Who says Macs can't be cool? #10
"Then your Ubuntu"

Implying I run Ubuntu XD
Unleash the lead from my pistol into my head bumpin' crystal

Reply