Login Register






Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ #11
(02-11-2014, 10:24 PM)Satan Wrote: Devil, as the word, idea, etc, appears in many different religions.
Satan, as the word, idea, etc, appears namely in Christianity, and LaVeyan Satanism, which is what my usage references.

We are all Satan.

Reminded me of this.

Spoiler:
[Image: Donnie-Darko-Quote-donnie-darko-16809972-1280-800.jpg]
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀


RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ #12
I am just hoping Starfall isn't displeased with you.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ #13
And now you have to make a whole new signature!

Anyways, looks nice. Think its about time I get a name change...


RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ #14
(02-11-2014, 11:00 PM)Oni Wrote: I am just hoping Starfall isn't displeased with you.
I thought the same thing at first, but she wasn't the first person to go by Aurora xD


RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ #15
(02-11-2014, 11:00 PM)Oni Wrote: I am just hoping Starfall isn't displeased with you.

Starfall used to be called Aurora? *Gulp*


RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ #16
This name fits you very well. Tongue
[Image: leo_zps98d25ce3.png]


RE: Aurora == Sparksy What you thinks?¿ #17
It's extremely masculine, and fits you on the dot.
[Image: R5aCcWV.png]