[Challenge] MyBB Pwning 02-11-2014, 02:41 AM
#11
(02-11-2014, 02:40 AM)Lux Wrote: Nobody can PM you due to your inbox being full.
Shit, let me delete some shit
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain
| [Challenge] MyBB Pwning filter_list | |
(02-11-2014, 02:40 AM)Lux Wrote: Nobody can PM you due to your inbox being full.
(02-11-2014, 03:14 AM)Satan Wrote: Knew how to do it, but went to attempt it to find out that my webhost doesn't allow remote SQL.000webhost doesn't allow remote SQL. Try a free one from google.
I was disappoint.
(02-11-2014, 12:56 AM)Poochy Wrote: /merge/
(02-11-2014, 01:06 AM)Lux Wrote: Basically.
The merge is open. So go create yourself a MyBB database with an admin account you know. Then merge it to these sites and boom! You have an admin account.
![[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/dHJ4Beo.gif)
(02-11-2014, 03:43 AM)Satan Wrote: I use x10. Mainly wanted to do it to see if the way I was going about it would make it subtle, but already know it would now.
(02-15-2014, 04:13 AM)Banshee Wrote: db4free.net