Login Register






Hard times -_- filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hard times -_- #11
Oh my chocolate milk, batman!

The heavy song would go great in an 8-bit game as maybe a theme song.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Hard times -_- #12
(02-08-2014, 01:17 PM)LeoTheLone Wrote: I'm sorry, but have you forgotten that was a lead singer in a band in Texas. Tongue
Cr33py-senpai

what was that? some girl band?
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

RE: Hard times -_- #13
(02-08-2014, 03:43 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote: what was that? some girl band?

Your a Fuckin bitch, you know that? XD I love you regardless.
[Image: leo_zps98d25ce3.png]

Reply

RE: Hard times -_- #14
(02-08-2014, 01:09 PM)Sparky Wrote: Bro, do I know you?

No but I know you. lol Smile
Don't think of me as a stalker.
Make a @Skid.pro email by clicking this link: http://sh.st/Rr1u


Reply

RE: Hard times -_- #15
Could be worse, could be like me, and get ideas while you're out in BFE, so by the time you do get home, you don't remember any of it.

Reply