Login Register






been inactive filter_list
Author
Message
been inactive #1
I've been inactive for a while but i'm back now and hopefully will post more stuff.

Reply

RE: been inactive #2
Welcome back! I don't really remember you but glad to see you back. Hope to see you active. Smile
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

RE: been inactive #3
(01-28-2014, 03:12 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Welcome back! I don't really remember you but glad to see you back. Hope to see you active. Smile

Not surprised that you don't remember i was active when chitr or diverse merged then i went inactive.

Reply

RE: been inactive #4
Ah okay that makes more sense. Well I hope you can give us a try. I'd like to think our community is better. Smile
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

RE: been inactive #5
(01-28-2014, 03:16 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Ah okay that makes more sense. Well I hope you can give us a try. I'd like to think our community is better. Smile

I'll give it a try Smile

Reply

been inactive #6
I know that feel OP, back as well.

Reply

RE: been inactive #7
Glad to see you back, though I don't remember you Tongue Welcome, anyways ^^
[Image: R5aCcWV.png]

Reply

RE: been inactive #8
Welcome back to SL. Enjoy your stay this time...
I'm sure we'll get to see more of eachother.
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

RE: been inactive #9
Feelings are mutual, OP.

/back
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply