Login Register






This or That [Game] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: This or That [Game] #131
Crossbow.

Tea or Coffee?
[Image: vDeTUR.png]




Reply

RE: This or That [Game] #132
Tea. I don't like the bitterness of straight coffee.

Hot weather or Cold weather, in the extremities.
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.

Reply

RE: This or That [Game] #133
(11-17-2013, 10:08 PM)Slyestcat Wrote: Tea. I don't like the bitterness of straight coffee.

Hot weather or Cold weather, in the extremities.

Hot weather, I'd prefer to be to than cold anyway.

Wholemeal bread or White bread?
[Image: vDeTUR.png]




Reply

RE: This or That [Game] #134
wholemeal bread.

muffin or pudding?
[Signature removed by Oni - "Too Large."]

Reply

RE: This or That [Game] #135
(11-17-2013, 10:11 PM)Daniel Wrote: wholemeal bread.

muffin or pudding?

Pudding, I like the soft centre.

Xbox or Sony?
[Image: vDeTUR.png]




Reply

RE: This or That [Game] #136
sony (not saying ps4)

mouse or trackpad?
[Signature removed by Oni - "Too Large."]

Reply

RE: This or That [Game] #137
(11-17-2013, 10:14 PM)Daniel Wrote: sony (not saying ps4)

mouse or trackpad?

OMG, mouse easy. Trackpads are so annoying.

Mac or Windows?
[Image: vDeTUR.png]




Reply

RE: This or That [Game] #138
mac.

headphones or speakers?
[Signature removed by Oni - "Too Large."]

Reply

RE: This or That [Game] #139
(11-17-2013, 10:16 PM)Daniel Wrote: mac.

headphones or speakers?

Yeah me too, Mac.

Headphones preferably over speakers.

Yoghurt or Custard?
[Image: vDeTUR.png]




Reply

RE: This or That [Game] #140
yoghourt.

rts or fps?
[Signature removed by Oni - "Too Large."]

Reply