RE: Kana Nishino - Story 11-25-2013, 06:59 PM
#11
| Kana Nishino - Story filter_list | |
RE: Kana Nishino - Story 11-25-2013, 07:12 PM
#13
(11-25-2013, 06:59 PM)Oni Wrote: Even if they weren't, the morally right thing would be to lie to him. You know what he's into.
It's not like I would go there, pick up a girl and run. I was just interested in knowing if there were cute little anime looking 7 year olds just jump-walking in their cute little black school dresses all happy while they're smiling and just looking forward not caring if people are looking at them. Then out of nowhere comes her friend who is a little older, but its okay since they're just friends and nothing more. Or are they? Then they walk to school together and sit next to eachother in class just awkwardly looking at eachother. And ofcourse she's lightly dressed since its so hot outside.
RE: Kana Nishino - Story 11-25-2013, 07:54 PM
#14
(11-25-2013, 07:12 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: It's not like I would go there, pick up a girl and run. I was just interested in knowing if there were cute little anime looking 7 year olds just jump-walking in their cute little black school dresses all happy while they're smiling and just looking forward not caring if people are looking at them. Then out of nowhere comes her friend who is a little older, but its okay since they're just friends and nothing more. Or are they? Then they walk to school together and sit next to eachother in class just awkwardly looking at eachother. And ofcourse she's lightly dressed since its so hot outside.
You know, I'm convinced there's a special place in hell for people like you.
RE: Kana Nishino - Story 11-25-2013, 08:12 PM
#15
(11-25-2013, 07:12 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: It's not like I would go there, pick up a girl and run. I was just interested in knowing if there were cute little anime looking 7 year olds just jump-walking in their cute little black school dresses all happy while they're smiling and just looking forward not caring if people are looking at them. Then out of nowhere comes her friend who is a little older, but its okay since they're just friends and nothing more. Or are they? Then they walk to school together and sit next to eachother in class just awkwardly looking at eachother. And ofcourse she's lightly dressed since its so hot outside.You do see elementary school kids walking to school with their parents and all. Yes, they do have cute ass uniforms.
Not just I, but everyone misses you.
![[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]](http://www.cigar.no/images/CCC_smal2.gif)
![[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]](http://www.cigar.no/images/CCC_smal2.gif)
RE: Kana Nishino - Story 11-25-2013, 09:29 PM
#17
Every time i see BlueScreen type I lose more and more faith for the sanity of people...
Tik Tak~! Time is up~!
RE: Kana Nishino - Story 11-25-2013, 10:28 PM
#18
(11-25-2013, 08:36 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: Anyways. What time of year would be the best to go to japan, and is it true that the age of consent for sex there is 13-18?It depends on which part you're going to Japan. (Tokyo, Kyoto, Okinawa etc.)
IMO, The best time to go to Japan is the end of March to the beginning of April, Because of the Sakuras. <3 . The fresh smell of the Spring air. For you personally is the best time because April 1st is the start of a new school year in Japan.
I'm going to ignore the second question.
Not just I, but everyone misses you.
![[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]](http://www.cigar.no/images/CCC_smal2.gif)
![[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]](http://www.cigar.no/images/CCC_smal2.gif)











![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)


















