Login Register






Who's your waifu? Claim one now! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #101
(11-10-2013, 09:37 AM)Sparks Wrote: Erza Scarlet

Spoiler:
[Image: erza_scarlet___fairy_tail_312_by_hallow1791-d5ov7vl.png]

Sparks, I would just like to let you know I have a new found respect for you.

FAIRY TAIL FUR LYFE <3


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #102
Didn't knew there was such a thread....

My Waifu shall be Hakumen.
''I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword!''
[Image: tumblr_mi2h6gY0Ud1re9f1eo1_500.png]


Okay, in all seriousness now though...

Misaki Mei from Another
[Image: Misaki.Mei.600.1377216.jpg][Image: Misaki.Mei.600.1044361.jpg]

Nu-13 from BlazBlue
[Image: BlazBlue.full.984081.jpg]


[Image: tumblr_noac9s6rgw1tvnnaxo1_500.gif]
Tik Tak~! Time is up~!


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #103
ya better check those images jolly.
[Image: Tu8Maub.png]


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #104
(11-10-2013, 02:51 PM)Atmosphere Wrote: Sparks, I would just like to let you know I have a new found respect for you.

FAIRY TAIL FUR LYFE <3

Thanks :3


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #105
(11-10-2013, 06:30 PM)NyappyRizaki Wrote: ya better check those images jolly.

I don't see anything wrong with those though o.o


[Image: tumblr_noac9s6rgw1tvnnaxo1_500.gif]
Tik Tak~! Time is up~!


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #106
We can't see the images. I added you to the list though.
Not just I, but everyone misses you.

[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #107
My waifu? Mine has to be God(the member).


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #108
(11-10-2013, 07:31 PM)Feat Wrote: My waifu? Mine has to be God(the member).
This thread allows you to claim wife(s) from any anime and/or hentai.
Not just I, but everyone misses you.

[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #109
(11-10-2013, 07:33 PM)Care Wrote: This thread allows you to claim wife(s) from any anime and/or hentai.

Oh, ok.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE0LuM0FIbuRRCuz75K6f...hvK5fEwIxA] Dis is mai waifu.


RE: Who's your waifu? Claim one now! #110
(11-10-2013, 07:35 PM)Feat Wrote: Oh, ok.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE0LuM0FIbuRRCuz75K6f...hvK5fEwIxA] Dis is mai waifu.
I'm surprised no one chose Lala. Good one.
Not just I, but everyone misses you.

[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]