Login Register






What type of girls you like? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What type of girls you like? #51
(11-04-2013, 04:00 PM)Lux Wrote: You gay brah'?

OT, what do you mean by this post?

What type of girls you like?

A: Girls just girls
[Image: ngT5EVj.png]
wow so binary much 0 very 1

Reply

RE: What type of girls you like? #52
I'm not particularly fond of those massive ones with the massive tits and asses. I like the slim beautiful ones.

Reply

RE: What type of girls you like? #53
When someone says curves I think of chubby chicks, absolutely disgusting in my opinion.

There's a huge difference between having a big pair of buns and knockers, then having a fat gut. Gross.

Reply

RE: What type of girls you like? #54
(11-06-2013, 08:47 AM)Jay Wrote: When someone says curves I think of chubby chicks, absolutely disgusting in my opinion.

There's a huge difference between having a big pair of buns and knockers, then having a fat gut. Gross.

Fat chicks shouldn't be allowed to breed. Curvy, thick, or whatever they're calling themselves, they're fatties.
I'm out. Y'all needa sense of humor. Peace.

Reply

RE: What type of girls you like? #55
I like shy, mysterious and calm girls.
Not just I, but everyone misses you.

[Image: CCC_smal2.gif]

Reply

RE: What type of girls you like? #56
I like the ones with slim thighs, preferably dark skinned.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3awyFx38cdH8l4Fn1nZD...RvYoAMFVPG]


[Image: tumblr_noac9s6rgw1tvnnaxo1_500.gif]
Tik Tak~! Time is up~!

Reply

RE: What type of girls you like? #57
I like girls with 12" cocks... Owait... That's a guy... And it's Oni...

This has been an interesting read xD
Can I answer this as if I was lesbian or something?

(10-23-2013, 06:06 PM)Oni Wrote: I prefer llamas.

Shit.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013, 06:25 PM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: What type of girls you like? #58
(11-06-2013, 06:24 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I like girls with 12" cocks... Owait... That's a guy... And it's Oni...

This has been an interesting read xD
Can I answer this as if I was lesbian or something?


Shit.

Anything with a dick I can batter up for.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply

RE: What type of girls you like? #59
I can't afford a type of girl, hue.

But srsly buying GF 1kSP.

Reply

RE: What type of girls you like? #60
I prefer my girls young, blonde hair, blue eyes, flat chest/tiny tits, virgin.

Blind? Listen to the audio version: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mHr7ngK9Pn

Reply