RE: Some Foreigner in Norway Killed 3 People on a Bus 11-06-2013, 03:28 AM
#21
What the fuck am I reading? Why am I laughing so hard?
I'm out. Y'all needa sense of humor. Peace.
| Some Foreigner in Norway Killed 3 People on a Bus filter_list | |
(11-06-2013, 03:23 AM)Blue Wrote: LOL! Holy fuck dude. Simmer the hell down. It's CHILD PORN! Think about that before you open your mouth and make yourself look like the saddest piece of shit I've seen all day. I know NOTHING about you except that you're worthless and have no life IE. time to check these things out and care. Hope you're proud of yourself. I really do. I sincerely hope for a SPLIT second you feel better about yourself because you downloaded and rummaged through all the episodes of Child Porn in fucking JAPANESE just to point out he said it was a thousand points less. Like that was going to blow the fucking CONTINUITY out of the water and blow our FUCKING minds somehow. Being that child porn is known for it's sharp and detective like continuity. Broly. Even the fucking CREATOR said fuck this and LEFT....but you...no YOU sat down and figured this out and now you look SO brilliant in front of us. Man....is my face red. I'm so ashamed of myself for not being a big fucking loser who has to spend my time nitpicking a fucking KIDS porn (even in Japan it's for CHILDREN horn dogs weeaboo piece of shit) like you. Nice work.
(11-06-2013, 03:42 AM)BlueScreen Wrote: You realize, neck beard, I would punch your teeth down into your cake hole if you dared to speak to me like that in person? You have huge balls online; however, my guess is your "real life" persona lacks the lustre you try to broadcast on sl. The shock when people find out you survive on stolen wi-fi and you live in your mom's basement. And you try to speak to me about child porn? Pff. How sad.
![[Image: xlbdwZT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xlbdwZT.png)
(11-06-2013, 03:44 AM)Blue Wrote: Hey Canada boy, look at yourfaggot picture. You can't call anyone a faggot when your face is the ultimate faggot face. And it looks like your pretty dumb yourself considering you can't even spell penis.
(11-06-2013, 03:55 AM)BlueScreen Wrote: Pff. Your statement is invalid faggot. I'm from Norway, and I dont have a fucking faggot picture with my face in. Also, my spelling of the word 'penis' is perfect. Just like mine. If you check my other post it will also explain why my penis is so much larger than any of yours.
(11-06-2013, 03:55 AM)BlueScreen Wrote: Pff. Your statement is invalid faggot. I'm from Norway, and I dont have a fucking faggot picture with my face in. Also, my spelling of the word 'penis' is perfect. Just like mine. If you check my other post it will also explain why my penis is so much larger than any of yours.
![[Image: xlbdwZT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xlbdwZT.png)
(11-06-2013, 03:58 AM)Blue Wrote: Yes, I am a fox. So? I dont see any problem. I embraced my animal soul long ago and I am happy together with my boyfriend (who is a cute b/w wolf!). We have a fucking lot of friends in and outside of the fandom and I am pretty slim and good looking.
But thanks anyway asshole. Go and watch your stupid anime shit while I have SEX with my girlfriend.
(11-06-2013, 03:58 AM)Blue Wrote: Yes, I am a fox. So? I dont see any problem. I embraced my animal soul long ago and I am happy together with my boyfriend (who is a cute b/w wolf!). We have a fucking lot of friends in and outside of the fandom and I am pretty slim and good looking.
But thanks anyway asshole. Go and watch your stupid anime shit while I have SEX with my girlfriend.
(11-06-2013, 04:09 AM)BlueScreen Wrote: Well excuse me... I am awfully offended at you using steriotypes and saying that all Anime fans are virgins. Some people grew up with anime and is part of there culture aka asians. Also its a good thing to do when you're bored. + your list of anime is prob less thn 0.001% of whats actually on the market. Also, how would you know if I am a virgin? For all you know I'm fucking your 6 year old little sister every night when you're sleeping. And for all you know she's an anime-fag too and she calls me "oneechan" when I fuck her. And for all you know we do it on your bed while watching anime when you're outside.